Highly precise, efficient, fast and inexpensive metal bending is guaranteed by the steel bending technology, taking place on press brakes.
We offer highest-quality services of steel bending with the use of modern press brakes.
Our technical facilities and qualified staff of operators guarantee you obtaining high-quality elements for any number of copies and 100% repeatable shapes. A variety of tools make it possible for us to provide a wide range of services.
Advantages of using press brakes include:
- 100% repeatable shapes and a high precision of cutting;
- express duration of the production process;
- bending complicated shapes without deformation of materials;
- low unit cost (for large orders);
- any number of obtained identical elements (from one prototype to a small series and a significant number of the same elements);
- optimum use of raw material, guaranteeing a considerable reduction of waste.
We have 4 CNC press brakes:
- Amada HFP 100-3
- Amada HFE 220-3
- Safan E-Brake B 50-2050
- TRUMPF TruBend 3100
These modern bending machines allow a precise bending of steel sheets which are up to 3,000 mm long with a high positioning accuracy.
|Maximum bending values|
|maximum thickness of bent steel sheet||12 mm|
|maximum length of bending||3000 mm|